Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mom, You're Amazing!

Heheheh. My mom, Erica, called me today to say she thought I was uploading bad things about her on my blog. She said that was the only reason I got one and never sent it to her. What daughter does that!?! At least not so close to Mother's Day, anyways? :-) I'm just kidding.

Mom, if you're reading this I just wanna say I LOVE YOU!!!

Today, my Mom retired...well, this is actually her second retirement. After, what, 40 years...I think she's been working for as long as I've been around...she finally said goodbye to a part-time post she's had for quite some time. I'm happy for her, but terribly scared, too. What's she gonna do all day? I'm sure she could think of a ton of things to tell me, like Garden, sleep, make cards, sleep, scrapbook, sleep, play with her dogs, sleep some more. Sounds like a good retirement to me!

That photo up top is a picture of my sister, me, and my beautiful Mom. And...I'm certain she'll be filling up her free days with some serious constructive projects. In fact, I betcha she'll be hard to reach in the coming days. I better get on her schedule before it's booked up.
You go Mom! With your bad self!!! :-)




No comments: